Against All Odds: Pittsburgh SportsNation's Vegas Picks

By Mike Drakulich, Pittsburgh SportsNation

Presenting PSN's Vegas Picks, a weekly feature matching wits between myself and my dad. I choose the games and make my picks for the week, and my dad (MJD) agrees or disagrees. Each week we include the local teams, Pitt, Penn State, WVU, and the Steelers unless they are not scheduled.

We're days from Super Bowl XLVII and that marks the finale for Against All Odds until next September! It was a great year going up against my dad weekly as we enjoyed trying to out do each other in finding out who is the king of sports in our family. My dad will have his work cut out for him next season as he will try to knock me down from being the repeat champion in our little contest we have going yearly. It's been fun, see you all in late Summer!

Super Bowl XLVII

(13-4-1) San Francisco 49ers (+3.5) over Baltimore Ravens (13-6) ...MJD takes Baltimore



Standings:


Mike P. Drakulich: Last Week: 0-2 / Bowls: 17-18 / Overall: 108-95-2**

Mike J. Drakulich: Last Week: 1-1 / Bowls: 14-21 / Overall: 99-104-2**

**Replacement Refs costing 1 win (Green Bay-Seattle)


Mike Drakulich covers Pittsburgh sports for Pittsburgh SportsNation on Facebook. Subscribe to PSN's feeds today and follow him on Twitter @PghSportsNation 

Comments

Popular Posts