Against All Odds: Pittsburgh SportsNation's Vegas Picks

By Mike Drakulich, Pittsburgh SportsNation

Presenting PSN's Vegas Picks, a weekly feature matching wits between myself and my dad. I choose the games and make my picks for the week, and my dad (MJD) agrees or disagrees. Each week we include the local teams, Pitt, Penn State, WVU, and the Steelers unless they are not scheduled.

We're getting near the end of the season as only 2 more weeks remain! I had a horrible week posting a laughable 2-7 record in comparison to my dad who posted a slightly better 3-6 week.


Week 20:


NFL


Divisional Round

Saturday



(11-6) Baltimore (+9.5) over Denver (13-3) ...MJD picks Denver


(12-5) Green Bay (+3) over San Francisco (11-4-1) ...MJD picks Green Bay

Sunday


(13-3) Atlanta (-1) over Seattle (12-5) ...MJD picks Atlanta


(13-4) Houston (+10) over New England (12-4) ...MJD picks New England


* BOLD denotes Home Team


Standings:


Mike P. Drakulich: Last Week: 2-7 / Bowls: 17-18 / Overall: 106-91-2**

Mike J. Drakulich: Last Week: 3-6 / Bowls: 14-21 / Overall: 96-101-2**

**Replacement Refs costing 1 win


Mike Drakulich covers Pittsburgh sports for Pittsburgh SportsNation on Facebook. Subscribe to PSN's feeds today and follow him on Twitter @PghSportsNation

Comments

Popular Posts