Against All Odds: Pittsburgh SportsNation's Vegas Picks

By Mike Drakulich, Pittsburgh SportsNation

Presenting PSN's Vegas Picks, a weekly feature matching wits between myself and my dad. I choose the games and make my picks for the week, and my dad (MJD) agrees or disagrees. Each week we include the local teams, Pitt, Penn State, WVU, and the Steelers unless they are not scheduled.

We're down to the last two weeks of the 2012 edition of PSN's Vegas picks, and once again yours truly will be crowned the champion over dad! I was looking for a 4-0 record last week, but somehow the 49ers made me eat my pick, as did Tom Brady and the Patriots.

On a side note, I know rooting for the for the winner of New England vs Baltimore is like choosing between North Korea and Iran, but could any of us stomach the possibility of having to hear about Harbaugh vs Harbaugh for two straight weeks?

Me neither.


Week 21.


NFL


Conference Championships


(14-3) Atlanta (+3.5) over San Francisco (12-4-1) ...MJD picks Atlanta


(13-4) New England (-9.5) over Baltimore (12-6) ...MJD picks Baltimore


* BOLD denotes Home Team


Standings:


Mike P. Drakulich: Last Week: 2-2 / Bowls: 17-18 / Overall: 108-93-2**

Mike J. Drakulich: Last Week: 2-2 / Bowls: 14-21 / Overall: 98-103-2**

**Replacement Refs costing 1 win (Green Bay-Seattle)


Mike Drakulich covers Pittsburgh sports for Pittsburgh SportsNation on Facebook. Subscribe to PSN's feeds today and follow him on Twitter @PghSportsNation

Comments

Popular Posts